Hey Vic!!

-

Lycandart

Reaction score
Vic,
Do you have my $150 for that K member?If not let me know I am gonna come down and get it.

If I am remembering, that was left to small blk in part of you guys truck deal. I am no part of that deal, that is his truck and K-frame I have always thought. The only part of that deal I had is offering to do some hauling around thanksgiving but I was flat on my back sick. Please don't hold a gun at my head for any of this, it is really something that has been between you and small blk since the trk deal.
You can recover it with no hard feelings from me and I hope from you either, it is still sitting right were you set it down. I am sorry if I have misslead you in any way or lead you to believe that was my trk, it has been his for a couple years.

No...What I was saying was that ...You originaly wanted the K member...The truck deal didnt go down...Do you still want the Kmember?If not I am gonna come get it.I know that was part of the truck deal...I was just seeing if you wanted it.I knew whos truck it was.I aint got no hard feelings about nothin....It is what it is.

-
Back