hi all need a little help with marker lights

-

robert 68 cuda

Reaction score
hi guys i have a 69 gts im in the middle of putting back together i bought the car in parts so im looking for ant help on as to how theys are held in any pics would great :prayer:

Here is a picture of the back side of the marker installed in the bezel. They came from a member in this thread: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=1969435366
You will see that there are 2 clips that hold the lens to the bezel. I believe that mine had a small piece of double sided tape in the middle as well. 99% of the time the tabs will break upon removal and the lens will need replaced. They are available aftermarket if that is the case.
~Michael

Attachments

• 69dartmark2.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 141
the reflectors in the front are held in/on with a bracket that slides over the two studs sticking out of the back of the bezels and then gets nutted down.. the back bezels have no studs, instead they have two screw holes behind the reflector itself.. and there should be two tabs (that are actually part of the quarter) in the holes where the bezels go, with little clips that you screw the bezel in with..

that pic Dartman posted shows the tabs and clips for the back reflectors that I spoke of

thank you very much guy with out something to go buy it kinda hard to figure out thanks to every one for your help.

-
Back