Hi all.

-

NHmetalman

Reaction score
Hi, I just joined today. I have been a lifelong Mopar addict. I have viewed this site numerous times but finally joined. My current project, well one of many, is a 68 Barracuda notchback. I bought it as a project and haven't gotten as much done as I would have liked so I have to keep on trying harder. I have lots of new parts that seem to keep showing up on a daily basis. I have had many different old Mopar's in the past and have currently two more in addition to the Barracuda. First is running driving registered and insured 1974 New Yorker 2 dr. and second is a running driving but slightly rusty Plymouth Trailduster. Both have 440's. My daily driver is a 2001 Cummins Ram. So Hi everyone. Thanks for being here.

My project.

PXL_20221105_210821658~2.jpg

Yes, you can. I belong to A Bodies and B Bodies with the same user ID. They are all separate websites, so it's no issue so long as someone else doesn't already have it.

Tom

Hi, I just joined today. I have been a lifelong Mopar addict. I have viewed this site numerous times but finally joined. My current project, well one of many, is a 68 Barracuda notchback. I bought it as a project and haven't gotten as much done as I would have liked so I have to keep on trying harder. I have lots of new parts that seem to keep showing up on a daily basis. I have had many different old Mopar's in the past and have currently two more in addition to the Barracuda. First is running driving registered and insured 1974 New Yorker 2 dr. and second is a running driving but slightly rusty Plymouth Trailduster. Both have 440's. My daily driver is a 2001 Cummins Ram. So Hi everyone. Thanks for being here.
Welcome from hot as heck Florida!

Welcome, You've come to right place with so much experienced knowledgeable members, My project a 67 Barracuda would not be as far along without their help and inspiration!

-
Back