Hi all.

-

66 Dartman

Reaction score
Hi all new here from Bowmanville Ont.
Been into MOPAS since the 70's bought my second a body just before
Xmas it's a 66 Dart GT from Florida with 61000 mi on it i'll post some pic's.
Great site!!!!

1966 Dart Gt 002.jpg

1966 Dart Gt 005.jpg

1966 Dart Gt 006.jpg

1966 Dart Gt 007.jpg

Cool car!Glad to see another 66 Dart on board.I used to live in Bowmanville back in the 60,s.I lived at 13 Park Street and we used to own Milnes Bakery right on the corner of the main street downtown.Hope you enjoy your stay!:cheers:

Hi all new here from Bowmanville Ont.
Been into MOPAS since the 70's bought my second a body just before
Xmas it's a 66 Dart GT from Florida with 61000 mi on it i'll post some pic's.
Great site!!!!

Welcome to FABO!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

Excellent! Exactly like mine except for the white 1/2 top and interior. Enjoy your Dart!

Cool car!Glad to see another 66 Dart on board.I used to live in Bowmanville back in the 60,s.I lived at 13 Park Street and we used to own Milnes Bakery right on the corner of the main street downtown.Hope you enjoy your stay!:cheers:
Hi. I moved to Bowmanville in the mid 80's i grew up in Whitby but my wife has been here all her life and remembers your name.Love all the work you've done on the 66 giving me some great ideas. I'am planing on puting a 69 340 in it next winter and a 8 3/4 diff i'am going to inboard the springs but don't
want to tub it the car is appraised as a#2.From what i've been reading on this awesome site my 727 wont fit without tunnel mods BUMMER I'll have to find a 904 for it. I'am wanting to get rid of the 9'' drums they suck you used a early 70's dart did everything bolt up with out many mods???
I'll be pickin your brain when i digg in.Thanks.

-
Back