Hi from Louisiana!

-

SaintJ

Reaction score
I decided to join this and the ‘For B Bodies Only’ forums after seeing them while I was looking up 1976 Plymouth Feather Dusters as that’s my dream car I want to buy one day. I currently don’t have a classic car but I’m hoping to get lucky enough to find that one soon. Thanks for welcoming me!

IMG_8185.jpeg

Welcome from Kenner La. Hope you really don't live in New Orleans but in a near by parish. It's not what it used to be.

Welcome from Texas, if you are looking for a specific year, post a "Wanted Ad" on this site and see if anything shows up.

Yes indeed, battening down the hatches as we speak. Hope we’re all safe and sound by the end of it!
Stay dry as you can!!
That little cat 1 Beryl blew thru straight Houston with wind and played havoc!... We are 1 hr North and rarely get any real damage, but the wind blew hard here and made a bad mess. Trees down everywhere. Power was out in lots of Houston for days, weeks. You know how it can be!!

Welcome to the mopar madness… I’m about an hour north of Lafayette..thanks to this site I’ve learned quite a bit and managed to pickup some to tough to find items here that I can’t find in Louisiana .. unless I’m just not in the loop here which is also possible

Stay dry as you can!!
That little cat 1 Beryl blew thru straight Houston with wind and played havoc!... We are 1 hr North and rarely get any real damage, but the wind blew hard here and made a bad mess. Trees down everywhere. Power was out in lots of Houston for days, weeks. You know how it can be!!
Yep, for Cat 1s and 2s, it’s mainly the flooding and power going out/trees falling due to the wind that we gotta be worried about, especially if she decides to stall. :(

Welcome to the mopar madness… I’m about an hour north of Lafayette..thanks to this site I’ve learned quite a bit and managed to pickup some to tough to find items here that I can’t find in Louisiana .. unless I’m just not in the loop here which is also possible
Yeah, I’ve been interested in Mopars for a few years now but I didn’t even think to check for forums until I saw these a few months ago and I just got around to joining last week. I’m already expanding my knowledge even if I don’t have the practical experience.

-
Back