Hi from Oz

-

twowheeldan

Reaction score
Hi guys, just introducing myself.

Just imported a 62 Signet to Australia, We have the 4 door version but we never got the coupe.

Just looking for info and tips along the way.

Cheers daniel

Welcome to FABO.You will find lots of tips/info in the Early-A bodies Discussions forum.Good luck...Oh and post some pics when you get a chance.:D

Hi guys, cheers for the welcome,

ok no i'm not the wizard???

i'll post up more pics in the other threads but here is a sample

here she is, not the prettiest but she's mine!!
SDC14390.jpg

SDC14393.jpg

SDC14397.jpg

cheers daniel

I have always love that body style, should make a fun project.

Thanks
James From
PST Marketing
1-800-247-2288
Ext 316

Welcome Dan, looks like you got a wee bit of surface rust to clean up but I'm sure your up for it, lots of help and answers here. Nice to have another Aussie join FABO.

cheers for the welcome guys, yeah some surface rust but all in all she's solid.

plans are quite extensive so floors will be redone, trans tunnel will be changed, front end changed, rear end changed, firewall moved, engine origin changed, engine aspiration changed.

going to be fun.

Welcome!! you Aussie guys sure do have a thing for the early valiants!!
good luck with your project --there are some members on this site from Australia -- so they might chime in to assist, Lawrence

Attachments

• IMG_5451 (Large).jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 120
Welcome to the site Dan - you sure have a project there, but a great starting point and should turn out a nice car. Also, as you point out, not many Downunder.

As you can see from the threads above there are lots of great blokes waiting to help here, so don't be afraid to ask.

Oh Dan, they just love pics here - you can't post too many, so get snappin and start postin mate. :yawinkle:

-
Back