Hi Hello new person on FABO ...kinda

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
hi hello, i signed up about a month ago, i have already been to the chat feature on this site and already know a lot of the nice guys who regular the chat..

i am another Mopar girl for FABO and i am obsessed with Darts....i have a dart for each year 68-72. i just completed the set around two weeks ago with the addition of the 69 dart.

i do all my own work, Engine builds, painting, i sew my own seat covers, and so on. i graduated from automotive school at a community college.

i speak fluent mopar and thats why i like this site already. i do also go by Rani......ok Thanks

Thats great glad to see you hear. And yes you are wright there are a lot of verry cool people hear WELCOME

Welcome Rani, I saw you in chat the other night. You were having a conversation with Leanna.

Hello Rani, it's great to have another Dart lover on FABO. I'm relatively new myself but I've found you won't find a better collection of knowledgable people an great projects anywhere, Welcome.

What motors do you have in your darts?

i have mainly running projects the 68=340 69=440 70=340 71=440 72=440 to date i have never owned an auto , everything is 4 speed as you can tell i am kinda obsessed with BB darts .....i love the nose heavy feeling of manual steering and drum brakes......the feeling of barely holding onto to control gives a rush that cant be matched with any other car

Hey Rani, great to see your Welcome thread! I enjoyed typing at you the other night ... great to see another lady who's so into her cars and doing her own work. You're a woman after my own heart! Keep us posted on your builds.

welcome,,talked with you in the chat room a few nights ago,,,,,nice collection of darts,,,have any pics,,,,

Welcome aboard Rani, It's great to have yet another MoPar lady with the same addiction we all have, Jump on in and enjoy this great site.

Welcome to FABO, Rani, from SoCal. You're going to have fun here!
Lots of great folks with a ton of information. Post up some pics of your Darts when you get a chance. BTW, '69 Darts are my favorite as I owned,drove and raced a '69 340 Swinger years ago and my current project is a '69 Dart.
Again, welcome. Glad to have you here.

-
Back