Hi i am Andy from Missouri

-

andrew3408

1969 Plymouth valiant
Reaction score
Hello guys i am andy i live in Republic,mo i just found this 69 valiant 100 2 door car for 800 and it has 81,000 original mile.. the guy i am buying it from left it outside under trees for 5 years so the pics of it is the untouched version.. i plan on restoring this car and making a performance 170 slant that's in the car now.. click on image to enlarge it!

pictures

Hey Andy! Looks like a nice project. I went to school in Springfield. Welcome to FABO

Nice find for sure. Welcome aboard, from middle Georgia.
C

Welcome from just to your south in Jonesboro Arkansas :glasses7: Enjoy this great site :cheers:

Welcome to the site Andy. Looks like a nice project car.

thanks guys for the welcome guys.... I will be asking for parts i am sure as i got rid of all my A body stuff back in 2006 now i am getting back into it.. when i found this car! this one is a steal or a great find... i just ordered the brand new master cly. today as this car is still sitting at the peoples house i bought it from.... brakes there isn't any..lol... you may ask why not trailer the car.... well i sold my trailer and truck when i retired from drag racing back in 97 back then i had a 73 ply duster 340 built and would run the 1/4 mile in 10.50 at 130 mph.... now i plan on building the 170 slant 6 in this car i always wanted to build a slant 6..

-
Back