Hi there from California

-

turbodart68

Reaction score
I just wanted to say hi to everyone here and introduce myself. I currently have 2 A-bodies, a 70 swinger with a 360 and a 68 Dart 270 with a twin turbo 340. Both are in progress builds since I blew up the 360 in the swinger at the 2003 Mopars at the Strip. Both builds kinda got out of hand. Oh well thanks for having me! Heres some pics.

laborday06 102.jpg

laborday06 195.jpg

laborday06 200.jpg

Hey Welcome to F.A.B.O. we look forward to seeing more pic's of your progress (hint-hint) :-D

Thanks for the pictures of that twin turbo terror!!!:cheers:

That's gonna be a car I'm going to want to see run wwhen it's finished!!

What kind of intake is that, anyway???

And, welcome to FABO!!!

Welcome!
Everybody loves projects that get out of hand,because they always
turn out good ;)

Bill,that intake looks custom.

Hey Turbodart -
Welcome to FABO. You're gonna have fun here.
Nice looking '68. Need more pics as you progress on your build. I'm currently building a '69 Dart on the other end of the 55 Fwy.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to making new friends here that feel the same way about a-bodies as I do. I have tone of pics of the build up so far, but I was thinking of posting them under the projects section. So look over there for more pics as I have just started working on it again. I am having trouble uploading pics, it worked yesterday. Bummer.

Wow! You don't see a twin turbo dart everyday. I love it. Looking forward to seeing you finish it. Keep us posted and welcome.

Oh I forgot, Bill its a holley strip dominator tunnel ram for w-2 with a hogans sheetmetal top.

Thanks for the info. Looks like a REALLY fast build, when it's done.

Please keep us posted; I want to see how fast this thing is gonna be!!! REAL fast, I'd bet...:cheers:

Alright, I was able to shrink my pics and heres a few more teasers. I will post the build so far over in the resto section. This motor was together and running at one point in a friends car and ran 8.60's at 165 mph and made 880 hp at the rear tires. It was too much for my stock suspension car and I decided to redo the car completely.

DSC02195.jpg

DSC02196.jpg

-
Back