hi

-

in4life

Reaction score
hi to you all! i have been a long time mopar nut. first car big block nova.blew motor3 times! traded a 65 dollar bike for a 65 gold polara and never looked back! then found a 68 4 speed 383 barracuda with 391,s whent to jail twice over that car! traded for a real nice [ and safe] 69 318 fastback. iv had that one for over 20 years,still have it. jut 3 years ago found a rust free 64 that im working on now. and a 73 charger s e big block car. well just thought i would say hi ,and i wish you all well!

Welcome to FABO from SoCal! You're going to have fun here.

Welcome to the best Mopar forum on the web! (really, it is) lots of fun to be had here @ FABO, glad you can be part of it

hi guys. yes i have pixs ill send them when i figure it out. [just remember im still working on these things ,and there not done. so dont laugh!]

We don't laugh at anybody's progress -- or lack thereof -- around here so don't worry about your projects being well received. There's a couple instructional threads in the Website Help section if you need help posting photos. Make yourself at home and enjoy!

-
Back