Hi!

-

340 dusterella

Reaction score
Hi all! My husband has been on this sight for a while now rigger 3006. Now that we have brought home my/our 72 Plymouth Duster I will have lots of questions (my husband doesn't always have the right answers! But don't tell him that lol) Looking forward to the this new adventure.

Welcome.
There are a lot of non-husbands on this site so I'm sure you'll get the right answers here! :D

Welcome to FABO!!

You know why the men's bathroom on the left?

...because women are always right!!!

That includes my wife, lol.

Welcome aboard:)..Let's see some pics of the Duster!

Yes you might as well jump in!!! What?? No photos?

Hi all! My husband has been on this sight for a while now rigger 3006. Now that we have brought home my/our 72 Plymouth Duster I will have lots of questions (my husband doesn't always have the right answers! But don't tell him that lol)

Welcome to FABO.. :cheers:

Just ask us, we'll give you the right answer (or you may start an argument between us)... :violent1:

Welcome Dusterella, glad to have you with us!! All questions will be answered, might not be the right answer, but that's how men work!!! Ok guys, let's all sing the man song!!!! :)

Seriously though, there are tons of great Mopar techs here, male and female, that are always willing to help our members along! Hope you enjoy that Duster, you picked a good one!! Geof

-
Back