High dollar mopar in the snow!

-

doogievlg

Reaction score
I'm going to start off by sayying I am deeply sorry for the lack of pictures.

It's a toast 13 degrees here in cincinnati with a light dusting of snow. I was driving down the road and passed a fellow mopar maniac in his cuda with a blown hemi. That's when you know you enjoy driving your mopar. When you climb in it with freezing temps instead of your new car!

Moparjeff and a few other cincinnati members can vouch that this guy drives his cuda pretty often.

Just my cool story of the day. Carry on!

Too bad no pics.
Cudos to him for driving it often.
Back in the mid 80's my brother drove his Super Bird all of the time, but not in bad weather.
One time though, we went to visit my brother in mid September and got caught in a freak snow storm. Cars in the ditch everywhere. We got back safely, but it wasn't a pleasant feeling.........

Too bad no pics.
Cudos to him for driving it often.
Back in the mid 80's my brother drove his Super Bird all of the time, but not in bad weather.
One time though, we went to visit my brother in mid September and got caught in a freak snow storm. Cars in the ditch everywhere. We got back safely, but it wasn't a pleasant feeling.........

The roads are cleared just salty. There is a big show going on downtown so I am guessing he was driving it down there to park it in the convention center.

he is headed to the indoor car show this weekend IM sure in Cincy.

We have a local guy here, in his 80's who bought wing cars when they were new. He has a total of five, all 440-6pack cars except for one and it's a hemi. He drives two of his wing cars in the winter even when there's snow on the ground and yes, he puts chains on them.

At one time he got a DUI in one of his wing cars. They installed one of those interlocks in his yellow car Superbird. Probably had the only wing car in existance with an interlock.

We have a local guy here, in his 80's who bought wing cars when they were new. He has a total of five, all 440-6pack cars except for one and it's a hemi. He drives two of his wing cars in the winter even when there's snow on the ground and yes, he puts chains on them.

At one time he got a DUI in one of his wing cars. They installed one of those interlocks in his yellow car Superbird. Probably had the only wing car in existance with an interlock.

I take it he still has these cars? Talk about envy!

Sounds like a guy here in Yakima. I know he has a yellow and a white one. Rumor is he has one that his son was killed in stored in a sealed garage.

My customer with that 496 was out driving it because he made some ignition changes and needs to tune it before the next trip to the rollers... I asked him nicely to put it away but I'm fairly sure he hasn't listened. I'm sure 540+hp on repro bias ply Polyglas in 10 degre weather must be a handful.

Sounds like a guy here in Yakima. I know he has a yellow and a white one. Rumor is he has one that his son was killed in stored in a sealed garage.

Yes, Yakima. All bought from Yakima Dodge. He has five, maybe six. Drives the yellow car in the winter. It's been wreaked several times. The second wreak he smashed the nose. The shop was able to save it. They are not for sale. The cars are kept at a secret location.

Yes, Yakima. All bought from Yakima Dodge. He has five, maybe six. Drives the yellow car in the winter. It's been wreaked several times. The second wreak he smashed the nose. The shop was able to save it. They are not for sale. The cars are kept at a secret location.

My buddy justin's mom claims she used to ride around with him in high school.

-
Back