High quality, mopar specific engine shops

-

dukeboy440

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Looking for recommendations for High quality, mopar specific engine shops in or around the state of Indiana, or neighboring states. I have a block I need to have checked by some one knowledgable with mopars, i just got it back from the local shop and think they have screwed it all to hell.

Looking for recommendations for High quality, mopar specific engine shops in or around the state of Indiana, or neighboring states. I have a block I need to have checked by some one knowledgable with mopars, i just got it back from the local shop and think they have screwed it all to hell.
Hello. I had my engine built this spring. Super nice guy. Quinlin machine. He's not a mopar spacific shop. But he did a great job building my 340/416. Just trying to help he's in greenwood Indiana.

BES Racing Engines. Google it. Not Mopar specific, but his Mopar motors are winning all kinds of engine build awards.
Just outside of Cincinnati in Indiana.

Hello. I had my engine built this spring. Super nice guy. Quinlin machine. He's not a mopar spacific shop. But he did a great job building my 340/416. Just trying to help he's in greenwood Indiana.

Awesome, I'll give him a call too. Thanks

BES Racing Engines. Google it. Not Mopar specific, but his Mopar motors are winning all kinds of engine build awards.
Just outside of Cincinnati in Indiana.
Sweet, I'll call him too.thank you

-
Back