-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 Sedan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a set of hinge covers for a 73 up bench seat, both sides, and I also need the screws and square plastic pieces they screw in to. Color doesn't matter, cause they will be going black. The ones I need look like these.

Thanks

edit: I need a chrome knob for the driver's seat (if there is a left and right)

IMG_5717s.JPG

I'll take a look at my old bench in the morning, it's a goldish color out of a 73 Swinger. Should still be complete, I'll let you know.

I know I have one side that's black for sure.
I have burgundy or maroon one in "the pile", too.

$15 shipped.

Mark.

Thanks Mark. JayD was first to respond so I'm going to give him the courtesy of waiting to hear from him before answering anyone else. But while I'm responding, any chance you also have the screws and square plastic pieces they go in to do you?

Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner – my son shanghaied me early this morning and kept me busy all day. Finally got out there to look at mine, but they’re completely different, they look like the ones in the pic below. Wish I could’ve helped you out, maybe next time.

Covers.jpg

Thanks a bunch for looking and getting back to me. It's nice to know there are still a few people who honor their word (referring to two people who said they WERE buying two of my cars, and lied about it. I really hate liars)

Mark, any chance you have the screws, squares, and a driver's side chrome knob to go with those covers?

Mine do have the screws and inserts.
One insert is partly broken, but it doesn't matter when it's in place with a screw through it.
As far as the knob, I had some in the past but have no clue where any are now.

Mark.

forgot....please let me know how and when they're shipped

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back