His parts are always "very nice"

-

dibbons

Reaction score
My shopping on Ebay brings me often to a seller that includes the phrase "very nice" on every single part listed for sale. For some reason, that description has begun to irk me.

Would you rather he describe them as pieces of ****?

Would you rather he describe them as pieces of ****?

LMAO. Maybe they really ARE very nice, but maybe not.

I used to rant and rave about "damn dealers" back in the amateur radio days. You see, amateurs are NOT supposed to run any sort of business or money making deal using amateur radio. There used to be several "on the air" "swap nets" on Sat / Sun, and SOME of those guys were obviously "dealing" which spawned the "back then" "N7JAU dealer consumer watch"

You were SUPPOSED to only buy and sell for the "hobby" of it of your own privately owned equipment, and NOT in a dealing fashion.

We used to have this crook named Denny. Actually if he's still with us, he became known as "Sparky," -------and this is a true story--- a guy callsign W8LGD (Whiskey eight Let's Get Drunk) tossed Denny an antenna wire OVER THE TOP of a high tension line, and Denny, soon to be known as "Sparky" CAUGHT the wire which burned the **** out of him.

Anyhow, before that, Denny described EVERYTHING he sold as "New new new in the box" which is as far from reality as it gets. He tried to screw me twice, and the second time I'd warned the crap out of him. I think he still owes me for long distance calls and return shipping.

Subjective descriptions like that kind of loose their power after a while.

It's very nice of you to let us know about this...

Very Nice parts to be used for a MOPAR Frame off Restoration.

-
Back