Hit 10000 posts today

-

mullinax95

Reaction score
I really enjoy being on here and made some friends along the way. Made some enemies also. lol Did things that I'd never thought about doing..... like help others instead of being selfish. It amazes me how selfish some people are and its sad. The world would be much better if people would start helping one another.

I've also learned a ton on restoring cars by asking some very stupid questions, reading, and watching others in their progress in restoring their cars. Couldn't have did it without you!!

A big congrats to you Mully. 10,000 posts is a milestone! You're a great guy to have around here. toolmanmike

I think you spend too much time in front of the computer...LOL I have a long way before I hit 10K.This is the best site on the web.

Jim

congrats on 10000...folks like you help us see to help others..
a good attitude with either advise or service..
it's contagious and i'm on my way

Way to go! :cheers: :rock: :king:

Have an ice cream on me. :icescrea: :eek:ccasion:

I really enjoy being on here and made some friends along the way. Made some enemies also. lol Did things that I'd never thought about doing..... like help others instead of being a selfish. It amazes me how selfish some people are and its sad. The world would be much better if people would start helping one another.

I've also learned a ton on restoring cars by asking some very stupid questions, reading, and watching others in their progress in restoring their cars. Couldn't have did it without you!!

Thank you for your friendship and post's I enjoy, I think that the world is a better place having folks like you and many other in it :coffee2:
10.000 posts of many great times Mullin, please do not ever change :cheers:

Congrats on 10,000 I'll never catch up lol. This is the greatest place to be.

Congrats!! I think you should get premium membership for life, 10,000 is ALOT of posts!! just a thought...

Time for another new computer and get that Carpal tunnel syndrome checked out...
LOL
Congrats

Gee, Marland, I was gonna say "Give him a hand folks". Then I seem to remember you already having one. How is the GF, anyhow?

Damn dude, I've never done 10,000 of anything... well maybe one thing (but cant brag about THAT!)

Grats on 10,000 posts Marland!
I've got to start posting more if I'm ever going to get there.

Congrats Mully!I agree with the reading,learning and helping others.Cheers to another 10,000.

P.S Maybe the sister is jealous?LOL(other hand):wink:

-
Back