Hitch hikers guide to a FABO question post.

-
1722625665520.png

Crazy…

Horse…

Outta sight man.

Neil young wearing a Sex Pistols T shirt. Never mind the other blokes

You wearing 10.5x30s on your 62? Did you move the rearend back? I've got 10.5x28s on mine, with room for 30s, but the rear is back an inch.
(Obligatory pic included).

View attachment 1716284112

View attachment 1716284113
Yeah, i moved the axle back i think 1.5" and the front of the springs like 3/8" tires centered nicely in the wheel well now, will snap a pic when i get home

Andre has gotten big! Must be the Dick's Deluxe you've been feeding him! Oh, yeah, a picture!

Garagelift1.jpg

Andre has gotten big! Must be the Dick's Deluxe you've been feeding him! Oh, yeah, a picture!

View attachment 1716284213
Looks like serenity Paul! Thanks for the pic.

I got the barracuda up and running. Just need to sort out a few gremlins before interior. Wish you around for a burn around the block. She really can upset the ol neck injuries.

Why is pineapple the best pizza topping?

View attachment 1716284235
Thank you for asking.

It's a fine topping for non Italians. If you choose it without a marinara sauce though, you really should seek help.

(This is a completely fabricated response. If you are Italian and can help this man see the light of a meat lovers with mushrooms and no olives then please chime in)

Picking up Andre after his chop job… hoping for good things

I have an old 360 laying around......how can I get it to make as much power as a 318 ?

1722637453730.png

What cam and heads should I use?

You wearing 10.5x30s on your 62? Did you move the rearend back? I've got 10.5x28s on mine, with room for 30s, but the rear is back an inch.
(Obligatory pic included).

View attachment 1716284112

View attachment 1716284113
k.. so this is wit 30x10.5's... don't judge the front lip... i didn't realized i shaped it wrong til the paint was on.. i had to make that stuff myself, like the bottom 8" of the quarter and 12" of lip in front of the tire..
To move the axle back i used the mancini (i think) hangers that added i think it's 1.7", i'm in the top hole.. and springs moved in 3/8"

P.S. you can almost see the fat **** in the reflection taking a pic in his underroos... you are welcome :)

1722638414661.jpeg

I'd would make a suggestion, but you wouldn't listen....no one ever does.

if you are talking to me i will always take suggestions cause i **** everything up and do it twice....

love that movie btw.. and i always keep a towel in my car...

Thank you for asking.

It's a fine topping for non Italians. If you choose it without a marinara sauce though, you really should seek help.

(This is a completely fabricated response. If you are Italian and can help this man see the light of a meat lovers with mushrooms and no olives then please chime in)

Picking up Andre after his chop job… hoping for good things
Don't forget the ham.

Just made one of these... things are amazing and i normally hate cheesy bread.. all of this companies pizzas are outstanding, especially for frozen.
1722639326090.png

It's a fine topping for non Italians.
But I'm Italian and I like pineapple on my pizza, but only on pizza made here in the north east. Also, everyone needs to stop calling the style of pizza made here "New York style", it's a not a style, it's a just a normal pizza.

But I'm Italian and I like pineapple on my pizza, but only on pizza made here in the north east. Also, everyone needs to stop calling the style of pizza made here "New York style", it's a not a style, it's a just a normal pizza.
Hey, Im english, french, swiss, and welch.....and I know that you might be in the minority of italians that accept pineapple as a suitable topping. I have a feeling yer jerkin my chain hea.
dog-cartoon

-
Back