Hitch hikers guide to a FABO question post.

-
Is that Bubbles sister from trailer park?
View attachment 1716284343
why yes it is!!
Sunnyvale Trailer Park - Bubbles ...

k.. so this is wit 30x10.5's... don't judge the front lip... i didn't realized i shaped it wrong til the paint was on.. i had to make that stuff myself, like the bottom 8" of the quarter and 12" of lip in front of the tire..
To move the axle back i used the mancini (i think) hangers that added i think it's 1.7", i'm in the top hole.. and springs moved in 3/8"

P.S. you can almost see the fat **** in the reflection taking a pic in his underroos... you are welcome :)

View attachment 1716284291
I wouldn't call that junk...

Dear @Icetech.....when will you learn? Now this part is where ya'll will enter into the N&P genre. That is for another thread. Tread on this thread lightly....Its all about the education of posting pics with your question or statement. So go easy now, ease her back into the humor. Im no Mark Wainright. Just a guy from WI. barely can wipe myself.....

but agreed.....weird times.....who needs LSD anymore....reality has my head spinning.

Twitter will not reinstate banned users ...
my dirty undies. the laundry. the ...

Dear @Icetech.....when will you learn? Now this part is where ya'll will enter into the N&P genre. That is for another thread. Tread on this thread lightly....Its all about the education of posting pics with your question or statement. So go easy now, ease her back into the humor. Im no Mark Wainright. Just a guy from WI. barely can wipe myself.....

View attachment 1716284566View attachment 1716284567
Tread lightly? you don't like jokes bout fish slapping either? damnit :(

And i didn't mention anything political at all so i have no idea what you are talking about.... Eric Idle was a member of monty python and not a politician...

BTW.. that fight slap gif is from that skit, that's all that reminded me bout being banned is all :)

Tread lightly? you don't like jokes bout fish slapping either? damnit :(

And i didn't mention anything political at all so i have no idea what you are talking about.... Eric Idle was a member of monty python and not a politician...
Ah fer christs sake!!!
Slap fighting: The next big thing, or ...

TWITTER!!

Saying twitter is political? that's an odd take... but no problem... wouldn't have even been mentioned again til you brought it up and here we are :)
Dude, I don't really care what you say, but you got NO pics brah! NO PICS! (see above pic for emphasis)

I have no idea wtf you guys are even talking bout... my feed is basically puppy videos and half nude whores i can't seem to get rid of....
This is literally right now (shrunk so i could fit more in the shot)... I don't see how elephant rescues and dogs are political?
1722694270022.png

BTW.. the sheldrick elephant rescue is amazing... they have saved generations of elephants now...

well.. i will up that ratio with the best catwoman :)

BTW.. you seem to be posting a lot without pics :)
1722694477641.png

a .200 batting average is known as the Mendoza Line, wh
Mario Mendoza Signed 1982 Topps Baseball Card - Texas Rangers - PastPros
ich is considered a threshold for offensive struggles at the Major League level. The term comes from former Major League infielder Mario Mendoza, who had a .215 lifetime batting average but failed to reach .200 five times during his nine seasons in the big leagues.

a .200 batting average is known as the Mendoza Line, whView attachment 1716284579ich is considered a threshold for offensive struggles at the Major League level. The term comes from former Major League infielder Mario Mendoza, who had a .215 lifetime batting average but failed to reach .200 five times during his nine seasons in the big leagues.
how the hell do you stay in the league with that record? he have an amazing arm?

I'm a lefty and had a fidrych glove as a kid :)
1722694837784.jpeg

how the hell do you stay in the league with that record? he have an amazing arm?

Players in a critical defensive position like shortstop are often given a pass on a low batting average.

Strangely enough, sluggers whose bats produce runs can be also. Last year, Kyle Schwarber of the Phillies had a .197 average (low) while driving in 104 runs (very good). He also was walked 126 times (a lot!). He also scored 108 runs. All those factors help offset the low average.
Screenshot_20240803-140257.png

-
Back