Hoist vs stacker

-
Get them both! I have a 2 post hydraulic and it does everything I need it to do. I am contemplating buying a stacker strictly to double the storage space in one of my bays. I have to find one wide enough to accommodate my boat underneath.

I have stored the Demon "up" on the 2 post and still have room to park the Kubota underneath.
Wildfire has a double wide version!!

Get them both! I have a 2 post hydraulic and it does everything I need it to do. I am contemplating buying a stacker strictly to double the storage space in one of my bays. I have to find one wide enough to accommodate my boat underneath.

I have stored the Demon "up" on the 2 post and still have room to park the Kubota underneath.
My 9000 Direct Lift extended is a bit wider than my 9' doors....
20220512_164136.jpg

For home I wouldn't be without my 2 post, and I can put one vehicle up on the lift and still park one underneath. I have worked off of both 2 and 4 post lifts over the years, the only way I'd want a 4 post is if I get rich (or lucky) and find a deal on an alignment machine. At home I have never had a situation where I wished my 2 post was a 4 post.

I looked at the Maxx Jaxx a couple years ago because the ceiling height of 10 feet would limit anything else. Regardless of what you decide to get look at the anchoring standards. I have a 4 inch 5000 psi floor and its not enough according to the manufacturer. I would have to cut out chunks and re-pour thicker concrete. Good part is that they are bolt mounted and made to be removed and stored when not needed. Just another option.

I looked at the Maxx Jaxx a couple years ago because the ceiling height of 10 feet would limit anything else. Regardless of what you decide to get look at the anchoring standards. I have a 4 inch 5000 psi floor and its not enough according to the manufacturer. I would have to cut out chunks and re-pour thicker concrete. Good part is that they are bolt mounted and made to be removed and stored when not needed. Just another option.
Very true, I had my floor poured 6 inches at 6000 psi strength just for that reason when the garage was built.

-
Back