Hola .....

-
Reaction score
Hi there!:wave: I just joined these forums and would like to take the time to let you know a little bit about me. I am 19 years on age. I am looking to better my knowledge and help others to best of my ability. So please feel free to ask any questions. I am hoping to make some wonderful friends along the way. I hope to get to know everyone here.:love5:

Welcome to the board. When I was 19 (1974) I had a 68 Charger (1st car) No internet, no help, old school, lotsa mistakes. You'll find the greatest bunch of Mopar mutants on the planet here. We'll keep the alignment straight, tires smoken', and rubber hooked up. BTW, what do you drive or what is your Mopar passion, where ya' from? Pictures are our passion, we live for them. Again welcome from Oklahoma, you found the best site going.

Welcome from Michigan,lot's of interesting stuff here.

Hey Welcome Man! It's good to know that there are alot of us young guns that are going to keep the MOPAR tradition alive and well.

Howdy, from central Texas. Glad you found us. Come back often (with pics).

Jerry

welcome young gun, Glad to have you on board .:D twice shy memike from Arkansas.:D

-
Back