-
Status
Not open for further replies.

'74 Sport

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
My dual-speaker brackets are usually priced at a fixed $26 each, with a discount price of $20 each for a second one or more. From now through December 31, I am offering them at $20 each, and shipping is always included. Since there are only a few weeks left, and because I keep a limited supply on-hand, orders should be placed ASAP. I typically ship the next day once I get your order.

These brackets make the perfect inexpensive gift for your buddies (or yourself), Secret Santa gifts, door prizes for car club gatherings, and white elephant gift exchanges for holiday parties. Brackets are available for all years and models of A, B, and E-bodies, early C-bodies, and some truck/van/Ramchargers (see attached photos).

To place orders GO HERE and fill out my online form to provide vehicle, shipping, and payment preference information. Let me know in the comment section if you need more than one. Once received, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Attachments

• A,B, and E-body brackets.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 301
  • 62-63 B-body Bracket (sm).jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 309
  • SL373315.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 332
Just picked up a fresh supply of new brackets yesterday. There's still enough time to get one shipped to you before Christmas. Just sayin'....
icon10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back