Status
Not open for further replies.

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Contact seller
Hey gang here is a Holley 3310-2 2946 carb I have for sale.
Basically what you see is what you get. I would assume it needs rebuilt. I have not run this carb. and dont know if it runs. It looks complete. I do see someone has worked the throttle butterflies on one shaft over a little by adding new screws to the butterflies. More pics avail if needed.
How about $60 (includes shipping in the lower 48)
Shipping out of Idaho
Paypal and money orders accepted.
Shoot me a p.m. if you need it.
-RPM
P1050114.jpg

P1050115.jpg

P1050116.jpg

I may be wrong, but the 3310's I remember from years ago (very early '70s) were 780cfm vacuum-secondary carbs with metering blocks on both sides.
Your pics show a vacuum-secondary carb with one metering block and one metering plate.
Someone correct me if I'm remembering wrong. Holley has probably changed the configuration or added optional numbers several times over the years.

As I am not a carb guy I did a quick search through the net and find the 3310 is pretty dang universal hot rod carb. I see it can have 1 or 2 metering blocks. The carb I have for sale is what I believe to be the 750cfm carb. The numbers I posted are stamped right on the main body.
If anyone has more input it might be helpful.

-RPM

As I am not a carb guy I did a quick search through the net and find the 3310 is pretty dang universal hot rod carb. I see it can have 1 or 2 metering blocks. The carb I have for sale is what I believe to be the 750cfm carb. The numbers I posted are stamped right on the main body.
If anyone has more input it might be helpful.

-RPM

The 3310 came in several versions, I have a 3310-2 which also has a secondary plate instead of metering body.

I may be wrong, but the 3310's I remember from years ago (very early '70s) were 780cfm vacuum-secondary carbs with metering blocks on both sides.
Your pics show a vacuum-secondary carb with one metering block and one metering plate.
Someone correct me if I'm remembering wrong. Holley has probably changed the configuration or added optional numbers several times over the years.

They came in several different versions. The early one your talking about also had down leg boosters, thus the 780 cfm rating. It was the original 3310, no dash anything behind it. They haven't made them for as long as I can remember. I bought a new 3310 in the late 80's and it was the style like RPM has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back