-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparstud440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Contact seller
Holley 650 Carb, Part Number is 4777-7. Has been used very little. The one hole on the linkage side has been drilled out a little. Asking $225 OBO. Buyer pays shipping cost

650 carb.jpg

How old, and is the rest of the carb stock?

I purchased my cuda in 2012 and bought this carb not long after from a guy that said it was never used. I had under the hood and jabs painted, etc and finally got the car running in 2017 using this carb. I mainly would just start the car and pull it outside to blow off while doing the ext body work, etc. Than the battery took a crap and life got in the way. I was finally able to start working on the car again this pass fall. In that time frame I found another carb that I ended up purchasing for the car. The last time the car ran with the carb was 2017. The carb seemed a little fat so since the last time the car ran with it I took the carb off, changed the jets to 70/78 (if memory serves me right) and put new o-rings on the needle and seats. After making those changes the carb was on the car but was never fire or had gas in it. When I started to work on the body again this fall I swapped the carb for the other one I purchased. I drilled the one hole out on the side so that the throttle cable rod would fit, but other than that, everything should be stock other than maybe the jet sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back