Holley 7448

-

khaley71

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone hows it going? I am in the process of making some upgrades to my 71 Swinger. Installing disc brakes, 8 3/4 rear, msd box, new exhaust system and some other minor things. My question is will the Holley 7448 2bbl carb bolt up to a stock super six intake. I have the intake and linkage but no carb. If this isnt a direct fit what mods do I need to make it fit? A friend of mine has a 7448 2bbl he will sell me cheap just needs a rebuild. Any help would be really great Thanks alot Ken

You need the stromberg/carter to holley adapter plate as the stromberg/carter bores in the intake are smaller than the holley as well as the bolt pattern. Linkage will not work as stock, youll need to fab something as well as the kickdown unless you have a manual.

You need the stromberg/carter to holley adapter plate as the stromberg/carter bores in the intake are smaller than the holley as well as the bolt pattern. Linkage will not work as stock, youll need to fab something as well as the kickdown unless you have a manual.
Hey thanks for the info. Now my next question where can I get one of the adapters.

-
Back