Not open for further replies.

billsdartgt

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Holley 750 Near New 0-4779SAE Decided I will be going a different direction for carb setup. I bought this carb a couple of years ago, when I put it on my car I assumed that the linkage was the same as my 670 I had on it briefly but it was different which kept me from getting the carb to idle down, 750 has longer throw for linkage than the 670, carb has maybe 30 minutes of run time which about how long my patience lasted, I put the stock jets back in, never changed the power valve, I have put it back to as delivered from Summit, currently these are listed for 669.00 everywhere new. I'm asking 545.00 plus shipping, est. 12 pounds. I'm located in Puyallup WA 98373. will ship within a couple of days after payment. I accept paypal friends or PM me if you have some other method to discuss.

PLEASE NOTE********PLEASE NOTE

I PUT THE 70 PRIMARY JETS AND 81 SECONDARY JETS IN, PV IS THE 6.5 IT AME WITH, REAR BLOCK IS A PLUG BOTH FUEL BOWLS ARE ONLY SLIGHTLY SNUG, ALSO THE FUEL INLETS ARE SLIGHTLY SNUG.
i ASSUME MOST ARE LIKE ME AND MIGHT HAVE A DIFFERENT SET OF JETS AND FUEL SETUP THEY MIGHT PREFER - THIS WAY THE NEW GASKETS WONT BE COMPRESSED AND THE FUEL CONNECTIONS WON'T BE HARD TO REMOVE. IF STOCK CONFIGURATION WORKS JUST BE SURE TO TIGHTEN BEFORE USE.

IMG_3083.JPG

IMG_3075.JPG

IMG_3077.JPG

IMG_3081.JPG

IMG_3082.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back