-
Status
Not open for further replies.

superchargeddrt

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
As many of you know I have just switched my Dart to Fitech EFI. I therefore have no use for my carb. This is a 850 double pumper with the Percy's Adjust-A-jets on both the primary and secondarys and chrome fuel bowls. I also replaced the throttle plate with a brand new one when I installed the Adjust-A-jets. I am including the Summit fuel line along with the Holley fuel pump and regulator. I was thinking $300.00 plus shipping for everything. Not trying to make a killing on this. Please PM me if you're interested.
Thanks
IMG_20160908_093428856-800x450.jpg

As many of you know I have just switched my Dart to Fitech EFI. I therefore have no use for my carb. This is a 850 double pumper with the Percy's Adjust-A-jets on both the primary and secondarys and chrome fuel bowls. I also replaced the throttle plate with a brand new one when I installed the Adjust-A-jets. I am including the Summit fuel line along with the Holley fuel pump and regulator. I was thinking $300.00 plus shipping for everything. Not trying to make a killing on this. Please PM me if you're interested.
ThanksView attachment 1714966187
pm sent thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back