Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
I have a Holley #9776 carb up for grabs. mech secondaries,chokeless,from what I gather they are used alot for dual quad set ups or tunnel ram set ups.

but work well on their own aswell.

I got it from a guy and he said that it had only been on a vehicle for a few months and it looks to be fairly new so I don't have reason to think otherwise.

I can still see nice blue gaskets , it has nice clean castings.....some light grime on the outside but will probably clean off with some carb cleaner easy enough.

I tossed it on my engine and hooked it all up to make sure it worked good and it fired right up and ran great.

I am offering this up for trade....MIGHT take a cash offer if it is reasonable.

I would like to get an edelbrock because I already have an edelbrock intake and would like to keep them the same brand out of personal preference and I would prefer an electric choke carb aswell.

if you have something else just let me know and maybe we can still work something out!.

I am seeing these sell on ebay anywhere from $130 for ones that need cleaned up or rebuilt-$400 for next to new or new

located in lower MI , please contact me by PM with offers. thanks

Attachments

• carb1.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 195
  • carb2.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 175
What size Edelbrock are you looking for? I have a couple.Would like to try a carb like this on the drag car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back