Holley Carb ID

-

gzig5

Reaction score
Anyone know what model Holley this might be? It's a vacuum secondary, only has one removable metering block, idle air adjustment on the primary only. There is no choke and far as I can tell, it never had a choke mechanism. I find that odd because the top of it looks like a race type carb, yet it's vac secondary and single metering block which seems more street oriented. I asked and there are no ID numbers on it.
1728051628800.png

1728051658002.png

That pretty much looks like it, minus the choke horn. They did a decent job of blending the edges of the cut. Maybe I'll go take a look. From what I've read the 3310 is a pretty decent carb. May not be able to use it right away but not a bad thing to have on the shelf if I can get it bought well. Get it cleaned out and a fresh gasket set in it.
WTH why not. It's always interesting to try different carbs and see what they do. I wouldn't pay much for it though you can get one on ebay for 50 bucks. A really beautiful rebuild for 200. It was cool you recognized it for what it was.

Those early 3310’s had metering blocks so they are 4150’s.

That is a 4160.

The early ones were about close enough out of the box to work very well on most stuff.

Those early 3310’s had metering blocks so they are 4150’s.

That is a 4160.

The early ones were about close enough out of the box to work very well on most stuff.
They were classified as a 780 if they had the rear metering blocks. But yeah, same carburetor. This one is a 750, though, I do believe.

Pretty sure the original 3310s were 4150, two metering blocks and v/s. From about 3310-2 on up to wherever they are now, ( 3310-23?) they were 4160s, with a rear metering plate.
Cathedral fuel bowls mean it's probably a 3310- 2 or later.

Pretty sure the original 3310s were 4150, two metering blocks and v/s. From about 3310-2 on up to wherever they are now, ( 3310-23?) they were 4160s, with a rear metering plate.
Cathedral fuel bowls mean it's probably a 3310- 2 or later.
I think the older 3310 on my Dart has two blocks

Post the numbers from base plate , throttle body and metering plates . I have a Holley list book and can look up the applications tomorrow. I have done that before on carbs with choke horn milled off.

-
Back