Holley Pro Ram W-2 ?

-

Valiant Steve

Reaction score
Niagara Falls NY / Niagara Falls Ontario Canada
Hello guy's I have a like new Holley Pro Ram oval port W-2 intake tunnel ram with a pair of 4779 Holley 750 double pumper carb's and the linkage, I'm thinking of selling this set up as I don't think I'll use it again as I'm getting older now it made big power any ideas what this set up is worth today as you can't buy these any more or if they are rare and in demand ???
2016-09-09 10.41.09.jpg

If the manifold hasn’t been ground on, it’s easily worth 750-800 bucks. Maybe a bit more depending on how bad someone wants one. I think I paid 800 shipped for mine and I was glad to do it.

They aren’t making any more of them.

The carbs I can’t say but if they are tunnel ram calibrated my best WAG is 500-600 bucks each.

Add in 100 bucks for the linkage.

Hello guy's I have a like new Holley Pro Ram oval port W-2 intake tunnel ram with a pair of 4779 Holley 750 double pumper carb's and the linkage, I'm thinking of selling this set up as I don't think I'll use it again as I'm getting older now it made big power any ideas what this set up is worth today as you can't buy these any more or if they are rare and in demand ???View attachment 1715892580
If you come up with a price, please let me know. I'm interested in trying it too.

I sold a NOS never bolted on one to a member here a while back for like 400, but I'm not a parts peddler, so I'm sure that was cheap. I didn't care, just helping a guy out

Hello guy's I have a like new Holley Pro Ram oval port W-2 intake tunnel ram with a pair of 4779 Holley 750 double pumper carb's and the linkage, I'm thinking of selling this set up as I don't think I'll use it again as I'm getting older now it made big power any ideas what this set up is worth today as you can't buy these any more or if they are rare and in demand ???View attachment 1715892580
SOLD !

-
Back