Holy Crap! I Actually Have A Shop!

-
Good for you!
It looks great, i wish i had it.
I hope people won't start trying to talk you into storing their cars and stuff in there. That's a great way to ruin friendships etc.
Just sayin'.......

Congratulations. :cheers: I am in the process of wiring mine right now so I know just how you feel, :toothy8: and it is an awesome feeling of accomplishment. Good luck keeping it organized and clutter free!

Makes me jealous, my shop is behind my car in my avatar. 10x20 single good only for keeping the car inside :(

nice shop for sure. by the time you get your work benches in and all your spare parts it will close in some. i built a 30x40 when i done mine but at first was going to build a 18x36 and all my firends said now way thats big enough for you well they were right even with the 30x40. now it has a 12' lean to on the east end thinking about adding 18' on the west end. i have a 14 year old boy that has the same habbit i have so space is getting to be an issue. nothing like the new shop enjoy!!

2011: the year of the garage. 40' x 30' with a full cantilever shade cover measuring 40' x 20'

Attachments

• DSCN0005.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_0060.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 287
  • DSC_0002.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 301
really nice

you got any pics of work tables and selving looking for ideas to keep things organized

really like all the insultion

Definately take pics of emptyness. Cleaned off my work bench couple of years ago. Took a pic. It appeared to have a spiritual glow above it in the pic. Scary. Only been clean that one time in the ten years it's been in there.

Going from on the ground rolling on dirt to that shop is a life changer :cheers:
Congratulations on the big nice man cave :blob::blob::happy10:

OMG your parts washer looks so small! Mine feels like it takes up half my garage. Hahaha all that space and a flat floor makes my jealousy bone hurt.

-
Back