Holy Crap!! Stroker Test drive today!

-

Dustedu2

Reaction score
Ok, so I can't wait to drive the thing after waiting all winter. Filled the fluids all up and took her out on the service road out front of my shop, brakes weak cuz I need to bleed them after rearend replaced, but anyway. I was afraid to nail it til i get a fews miles on it (and no brakes), but did about 1/2 throttle at 10 mph and didn't know I was spinning the tires til it started to slide sideways. OMGosh! :tongue9: can't wait to get some sticky tires on this thing. was running open headers to so I couldn't hear the tires spining. updates to come!!! :mrgreen: Didn't want to stick this post at the back of my other post. here it is so you get the full story! http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=130522

Congrats, that is always a rush to get out for the first time with a new bullit/ride.

I always think back to driving my 57 Fury (2 year frame off) around the block sitting on a milk crate, with no doors, windows or front clip.

Congrats, that is always a rush to get out for the first time with a new bullit/ride.

I always think back to driving my 57 Fury (2 year frame off) around the block sitting on a milk crate, with no doors, windows or front clip.
LMAO! I don't feel so bad throwing the drivers seat in with one nut on the front bracket. to do my test run.

I just watched your video, that thing is SWEET!
Thanks, can't wait to get her to the track to see what she's got.

That does sound good. You might want to get the mufflers on it in case there's any noises you should hear.

-
Back