Home page Barracuda

-

vcleigh

Reaction score
G,day all i,m Leigh and am from Brisbane Australia i,d just like to say to
Brett Johnson DROOOOOOLLLLLL.I only just recieved march 2005 copy of mopar muscle with your car on the cover and it is just gorgeous. I,ve seen lots of red,yellow,black and green cuda,s but haven,t seen any blue ones until your,s. That Quaser blue paint is stunning. It is a shame that i know i,ll never be able to come over and check out all the cool rides that are there but you get that. I,m currently in the middle of rebuilding a 67VC Valiant they,re an Australian A body. It was originally a slant6 3speed column shift but i,m converting it to a 318 with 582 smog 360 heads with a solid cam 727 t/flite and just to get it to move quicker an
s trim vortech supercharger with around 10psi boost to start. A mate and i have spent countless hr,s on the desktop dyno sorting a combo and have pretty much worked out a balltearer that will be fully road legal over here.
I,ve just finished my girlfriends car which is a Chrysler Centura with a 265 hemi 6cyl it ran a 14.1 @98.4 mph in stinking hot weather unsorted and with cronick wheel spin it should see mid to low 13,s with traction it,s her everyday driver and has toasted all but one v8 we,ve come against so far. Anyway guy,s good to have a quick chat and say G,day. Leigh

vcleigh said:
................. i have spent countless hr,s on the desktop dyno sorting a combo and have pretty much worked out a balltearer that will be fully road legal over here.

A balltearer...... Sounds like a fun ride :shock:

Good to hear from our Mopar friends on the other side of the planet! Welcome aboard. :salut:

And as for Bretts car, yeah....it's kinda nice :wink:

Hey thanks for the compliments! I'm currently doing a few things to the Cuda and will post the results as soon as I can. Come back and chat often and welcome!

Welcome Leigh. Of course you know this, but....

:worthles:

Your girlfriend's hemi 6 banger sounds like a riot.

Welcome aboard! :D

Looks like Brett is making us famous worldwide! :shock:

Like GotDart said we need pics.! :)

i wanna see this hemi 6, i heard about one a long time ago, but i really want to see one. id love to have one to play with, but id love to have a LOT of things to play with that ill never get.

rabius75 said:
i wanna see this hemi 6, i heard about one a long time ago, but i really want to see one. id love to have one to play with, but id love to have a LOT of things to play with that ill never get.

STOP playing with your thing your gonna go blind 8) :geek:

EvilScamp said:
rabius75 said:

STOP playing with your thing your gonna go blind 8) :geek:
:lol: :lol: :salut:

rabius75 said:
id love to have one to play with, but id love to have a LOT of things to play with that ill never get.

Including your "erector set" ? :D

Yeah you need to watch what you say around here. Some one WILL find away to turn it around on you LOL.

Its all in good fun though.

-
Back