Home sweet home

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Made my 200 mile trip to Norwalk Ohio safely and I’m all parked and tech’ed in. Time to eat then a nice nap and possibly an Adult beverage after the sun goes down. Beautiful day for a ride to the track.
E36E09B2-E5E3-495A-B3BF-DA97D341ED70.jpeg
8D0523AC-21F6-4BB7-9D0C-60C32C82A456.jpeg
67ADD06F-22C4-441B-ADA5-04EF65CEE04F.jpeg

One of them steaks is mine, but I'm not there. lol
Git'er done John and most of all have FUN.
Good luck!

L I V I N (said in the voice of Matthew McConaughey). Have a good safe weekend.

One of them steaks is mine, but I'm not there. lol
Git'er done John and most of all have FUN.
Good luck!

They both disappeared rather quickly then I walked over to a nearby trailer with a German Shepard and asked here if it was allowed some steak bones. We had one happy dog.

I think you're ready for a good weekend. NWS has a slight chance of a few (30%) showers sat & sun. Doubt that will be a issue. Good luck to you, and your son, if he gets to run on Sunday.

Oh, and i do very much appreciate your updates when you can give them. :thumbsup:

Man I hate to waste a dog gone time trial especially when you only get one all weekend. She went sky high and I had to feather her a touch. Best barometer 29.20 that I’ve seen all year by far. Traction was super good so a major shock adjustment is coming up. I’m not sure what clicked the sixty foot timers but it wasn’t my front tires for sure.(1.300) Even getting out of it a touch it ran [email protected]. I have to roll the dice on a number but probably around a 6.05 to make sure I can get there.

:thumbsup: Wishing you all the best of luck !!
Man, I miss those days. Had some good times at Norwalk.

Sounds like you're going to get some fast passes. When I said wheels up I didn't mean scrape the rear bumper!

The Baders aren’t stingy when it comes to the VHT. Always a perfect racing surface. Go get ‘em John!

Well I didn’t do to good today. Got called to the lanes and was placed in the 8th row and when they hit the 7th row I was setting my tire pressure and getting ready to go when someone blew their engine at the starting line and oiled the track real bad. They ended up scraping the track and then they had trouble with the lights. Without any money in my racing pant and no water I swear my butt off for 2 1/2 hours. I’m
By myself so I was so thirsty you wouldn’t believe it. Come time to race I had to remind myself it’s go time. Actually had a good race but not racing here since 2019 I didn’t do a bad job but I scrubbed 2mph only to run under by .002.
DA92C856-99F7-469D-A4B5-47164BC4A8F3.jpeg

I wasn’t sure at that point if I was going to spend the 150.00 buyback money but after 2 bottles of water and a 40 minute nap I decided to go for it. .020 light and my car shot to the left again and my day was over. With Sunday having a chance of rain I decided to let Matt finish out the weekend driving. He needs seat time to get his mind off a few things. I’m kinda really looking forward to it.

Last edited:
Man I hate to waste a dog gone time trial especially when you only get one all weekend. She went sky high and I had to feather her a touch. Best barometer 29.20 that I’ve seen all year by far. Traction was super good so a major shock adjustment is coming up. I’m not sure what clicked the sixty foot timers but it wasn’t my front tires for sure.(1.300) Even getting out of it a touch it ran [email protected]. I have to roll the dice on a number but probably around a 6.05 to make sure I can get there.
I saw a picture on Facebook, of your car getting some good air. Think it was from the drag way.

-
Back