Home

-

64 AAR Valiant

ODD DUCK
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Came home today, and while I still have cobwebs to clean out of my noggin I am getting better. I had been on here a few times in the past week. I just wanted to wait to get home to post.

I just wanted to give a general thank you to everyone for prayers and support, concern, so as not to leave anyone out by accident.

Also a public thank you to my wife Eileen who has carried me thru this.
God gave me an angel forty two years ago and set me on the right path in life.
How lucky does one man deserve to be.

good to hear from you Ray , take good care of yourself , I bet you are glad to be home , finally lol

Welcome back Ray. Glad ya got a good woman there by your side. Makes all the difference in the world

Think your Christmas arrived a little early. Welcome back!

:burnout:
Be okay to give you a call this weekend, Ray?

Sunday anytime would be best. Daughter and youngest granddaughter flying in from Alaska in morning leaving Sunday morning. They wouldn't give the oldest grandson time off from school. Sucks. My son and his wife will be here all next week with his two boys. Doc told me I could go home if I promised to rest. LOL.

Glad you're home Ray. That's a big step in your recovery. Just do as the Doctors say.....Rest & relax. :thumbrig:

Excellent that you are back in a better environment.

Take care and enjoy the holidays!

cool your home .....just in time to get ready for and enjoy Christmas :jocolor:

Attachments

• Smurf_christmas.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 146
Great news, Ray. Get well soon and do try to take it easy.

Glad to see you are out of the hospital and on your way to recovery. Take it easy and do as the doctor asks!

Glad to see your back home Ray, hope to see you on more and relaxed as you spend
time with your fabo friend here :color: Having a great wife makes healing time go smoother
thats for sure :cheers: keep us updated :glasses7:

Welcome home! Sorry I missed this. You salty old cracker.

Kitty fixed some Spam casserole with what you sent last night and that stuff is GOOD. She basically whooped up macaroni and cheese with lots of peppers, spices and cut that Spam up in it. Dammit man.

-
Back