-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparN8

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
These were left by the previous owner of my new house. I don't ride bikes so I have no use for them and would like to sell them for a reasonable price.

Did a little research but perhaps any MX buffs out there can give me more info.

1) Spark Arrestor Exhaust set up for a 2004 Honda CR 250. Model# HMKSCA1. Header, midpipe and muffler. The box it came is shows it was bought in 2004 from Duback Racing, their part#2019.

2) KEIHIN carb. Probably from the same bike. I also have fuel mix screw and other random bits.

3) Some kind of stainless steel fuel tube with flange.

I was thinking around $400 for the exhaust but make me an offer on these. I know the exhausts sell for like $600-$1000 new. Just want to get them out of my garage.

Attachments

• IMG_3299.JPG
    99.4 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_3297.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_3296.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_3304.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_3305.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 106
I've been racing motocross for the last ten years. Being around it, buying bikes and parts, selling bikes and parts gives me some knowledge on this stuff and what it's worth.

I can assure you that's not an exhaust for a CR250 of any year. The exhaust you have pictured is off of a CRF250X. If you can get anything close to $200, take it and be thankful. There isn't much demand at all for the one you have pictured due to it being a stock exhaust. Aftermarket exhausts breathe much better and generally cost the same, if not less, as OEM exhausts. It won't sell to anyone racing motocross, but you may be able to market it to a trail rider where a spark arrestor is required. Your best bet is to register on www.thumpertalk.com and post it there.

I'd ask for $200 for the carb and see if you get any bites. A picture of it would help.

For the exhaust, try listing it for $225 or so. Don't think anyone is trying to lowball you if they offer less. It's just not desirable. I have stock exhausts here that I literally cannot give away, and I'm not joking.

And I have no clue what the last two pictures are!

Thanks T-Fish for the info. The 4th pic, I thought was a carb, but i guess not. It has Keihin stamped on it. Some kind of fuel pump maybe?

Ok so im open to any offers on the exhaust and other parts....whatever they are. maybe that's why they were left by the previous homeowner..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back