Honda *** whoop

-
2 seconds of that "music" and I had to hit the red X
seriously though, isn't that kind of like a grown man beating up a toddler?

both of those cars look slow as hell.

X3

It's an N/A civic and that's all the lead he had on him?? Seriously what was in that Charger? A bone stock /6? My effin 200k mile, beat, lifted Jeep puts more of a lead on N/A civics than that. What makes that civic "tuned"?! The equal length headers? Or maybe because its got a clean engine compartment? Ohh I know, those shiny aftermarket motor mounts must be good for a couple hundred Hp.

If your going to race rice, atleast run circles around them, or smoke something with a turbo large enough to suck small children through it. Otherwise you just end up looking bad putting a whopping nose in front of an N/A civic. Winning is not always winning when you put your iconic car into the special olympics.

X3

It's an N/A civic and that's all the lead he had on him?? Seriously what was in that Charger? A bone stock /6? My effin 200k mile, beat, lifted Jeep puts more of a lead on N/A civics than that. What makes that civic "tuned"?! The equal length headers? Or maybe because its got a clean engine compartment? Ohh I know, those shiny aftermarket motor mounts must be good for a couple hundred Hp.

If your going to race rice, atleast run circles around them, or smoke something with a turbo large enough to suck small children through it. Otherwise you just end up looking bad putting a whopping nose in front of an N/A civic. Winning is not always winning when you put your iconic car into the special olympics.

The video is pretty vague bout the civic. Although the specific year hatch never came with a 2.2L engine, which means it is a swap engine (perhaps an h22 or newer engine). 2.2's came in the bigger cars with a little more than 200hp stock. So add a few bolt ons along with the 2.2 swap in a car that only weighs 1800 or 1900 lbs, that little civic is a rocket ship.

So big props for the 3700lb car beating up on the go cart.

The video is pretty vague bout the civic. Although the specific year hatch never came with a 2.2L engine, which means it is a swap engine (perhaps an h22 or newer engine). 2.2's came in the bigger cars with a little more than 200hp stock. So add a few bolt ons along with the 2.2 swap in a car that only weighs 1800 or 1900 lbs, that little civic is a rocket ship.

So big props for the 3700lb car beating up on the go cart.

agreed... an H22 is no slouch... my firend had one in a prelude and it went 14's stock in a 3200 car...

Where was this filmed ?
The plates on those cars don't look like any U.S. plate that I'm aware of ...

Either way , when all is said and done , win or lose , the Charger is still the better vehicle all-around : classy styling , REAL chrome , ALL motor , unique (e.g. , a Honda won't turn heads unless you get someone like me who's sick of hearing fart can exhaust and a booming sound system ... ) .

One week ago , I was walking out of the local CVS with my med refills when I noticed a fart can crowd had formed near my primer-covered '72 Coronet .
Booming stereos and fart cans .
I pumped the gas pedal once to dump some fuel into the 2Bbl Carter and fired the Coronet up . The fart can crowd were gifted with a big black plume of smoke .

All I could think was 'get back on the north-bound 215 and get your asses back to Moreno Valley !! '

I guess the following one wasn't of interest to you [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVNCC2gNW4Y&feature=fvwp&NR=1"]2004 WRX STi VS. 1969 Dodge Charger - YouTube[/ame]

At least I know my Signet knows its place as it couldn't compete with my modded WRX even with what its got..

I guess the following one wasn't of interest to you 2004 WRX STi VS. 1969 Dodge Charger - YouTube

At least I know my Signet knows its place as it couldn't compete with my modded WRX even with what its got..

Thats because its turbo'd..What do you think that same motor in the WRX or the STI would make without it? The turbo is the only thing its got going for it aside from handeling.. But thats just my opinion on it. N/A engines have always impressed me more.

All cars have their place. It's just personal preference. I have friends that have 9 second 4 bangers and I have also met and seen all motor honda's that can bang out 9's in the 1/4 too.

Any car can be made to be fast, when it comes to most imports usually weight is king. When it comes to us and our v8 american ground pounders, power is king. Two different ways of achieving the same goal of speed.

Where was this filmed ?
The plates on those cars don't look like any U.S. plate that I'm aware of ...

Either way , when all is said and done , win or lose , the Charger is still the better vehicle all-around : classy styling , REAL chrome , ALL motor , unique (e.g. , a Honda won't turn heads unless you get someone like me who's sick of hearing fart can exhaust and a booming sound system ... ) .

One week ago , I was walking out of the local CVS with my med refills when I noticed a fart can crowd had formed near my primer-covered '72 Coronet .
Booming stereos and fart cans .
I pumped the gas pedal once to dump some fuel into the 2Bbl Carter and fired the Coronet up . The fart can crowd were gifted with a big black plume of smoke .

All I could think was 'get back on the north-bound 215 and get your asses back to Moreno Valley !! '

I was at the gas station the other day when a guy comes rollin in with a pristine '70 Chevelle SS454. 4 speed and bumpin the pavement. Then this younger guy is in an Acura revving up at him. It was really funny because
you couldn't hear the Acura over the Chevelle....idling. :D

I guess the following one wasn't of interest to you 2004 WRX STi VS. 1969 Dodge Charger - YouTube

Put a turbo on that Charger and then see what happens.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Wp8kCs9vu4&feature=fvst"]twin turbo duster 1000 rear wheel hp - YouTube[/ame]

All cars have their place. It's just personal preference. I have friends that have 9 second 4 bangers and I have also met and seen all motor honda's that can bang out 9's in the 1/4 too.

Any car can be made to be fast, when it comes to most imports usually weight is king. When it comes to us and our v8 american ground pounders, power is king. Two different ways of achieving the same goal of speed.

Its when they smash in to each other the real king is shown. Cars will crunch till the metal hits the engine. Which engine would you like to have protecting you?

Not as bad as you think. These cars don't weigh that much.

I have been accumulating all whats needed for a turbo setup to my Signet since I sold all my 340 engine parts including the Ed Hamburger W2 heads. After owning this car for 30 years, I still haven't lost interest in it as its on its 3rd engine. The next one should be cooler than the last.

I just don't see many Honda's up this way so the video meant nothing to me, yet the WRX gives me the boost I need at my age and if I had the bigger bucks to build a 1000hp engine, I'd probably settle for the 490hp of my Subaru and cut the bodies from both of my cars and use whats needed

-
Back