Honestly........ This is my cat.

-
Barely a day goes by that we don't get some type of half-chewed piece of wildlife by our door. Now if she brought home a deer or cow or something...

Grant

This Malachai he is only 1 1/2 years old and already tips the scale at 20 lbs.
malachai2.jpg

malachai.jpg

Here are my two. Thermoquad is the grumpy one on the left. Sputnik is the instigator on the right.
0504112224.jpg

All Sputnik wants to do is help... In this case he is supervising...
0511112231.jpg

Here's Stubby. He's 13 and still the serious alpha male. He's 24.5 pounds. He has a steady diet of Friskies Seafood Sensations. His bowl never goes empty. Caint you tell?

Attachments

• DSCF1606.JPG
    45.7 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCF1618.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 137
  • DSCF1613.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 132
A future fatty, she is 7 weeks old.

You'll have to wait and see. Sometimes they just get chubby as kittens. My folks orange tabby was build like a bowling pin as a kitten and the vet gave him a sonagram.

Grew up to be an average sized cat

Looks just like my cat. Well my wifes cat I should say. She does that all the time. Even got the belly on her.

Stubby says....wut up?

Attachments

• STUBBY.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 116
Here is mine... he doesnt like lying on his back so I forced the issue.

z.jpg

That's not a cat. Hay mods.....get that outta here.

AHHHHHHHHH! Nice warm fire, and a cool place to rest!

Attachments

• Picture 111.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 124
  • charger 008.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 114
Cats are neat. Wife had one for 17 years. Don't think my Australian Shepherd would accept one though.

He turns 14 in July, keeps his slim figure by spending 6+ hrs a day on the treadmill

Our son who was 3 at the time named him spot, because he has 2 white spots..:happy11:

Attachments

• spot.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 93
Ole Spot looks like he knows how to get the job done.

Cats are neat. Wife had one for 17 years. Don't think my Australian Shepherd would accept one though.

I also have an aussie.... wise of you not to. Aussies and cats go together about as well as inbreds and gangster rappers.

Don't let looks fool ya , she would kill for a kitty treat. VERY SPOILED.

Attachments

• Fat Sassy.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 66
-
Back