HOO RAY....got the engine and TTIs in

-

green67cuda

Reaction score
SHOOOOWHEEE those things are a BEEEOTCH...seemed like it may have been easier to put the engine in and then put the headers in from below...
i got her done though...there are still some things that need to be finished, but the big grunt work is done....here are some pics...one before, and the rest after....

site1019.JPG

site1056.JPG

site1057.JPG

oh yeah......the radiator isn't back in yet, but awhile back, after the first pic was taken, i put in an aluminum radiator....

:banghead: I wish MY engine was done and back in the car.....

Looks good. We need smokey burn-out pic's after it's broken in :thumleft:

Looks Good! :)

How is it to drive with the motor plate? Ratle your teeth out?

I know all about the TTI headers,BEEEOTCH is putting it mildly.Looks great,and trust me they are worth it

naaw...the motor plate doesn't seem to ever have been a noticeable thing.....all i have heard all my life is that a motor plate does nothing but jar your teeth out

SOOO not true....i actually think it's all in the builder/buildees.......

valiantdave said:
I know all about the TTI headers,BEEEOTCH is putting it mildly.Looks great,and trust me they are worth it
we shall see when i get the electric system and exhaust hooked up....then again....who needs more than open headers?

LMAO

i'll run it once with opens and try to record it....then cap 'em off

is that a dimple in the headers I see on the driver's side? I hope not. I've got a new set of TTI's going in with the new motor and I hope like heck I don't have to dimple them.

Looks real nice.
Also looks like you have room to change the plugs, and not burn/melt the plug wires. Unlike the proparts headers.

any dimples were there from TTI...i didn't require any extras...
the plugs are EASY to get to. i used a 13/16 spark plug socket on a 3/8 ratchet for all 8....

-
Back