Hood change opinion

-
Nice car but Im sorry I can't do cowl,s on mopars . Mopar has too many cool hoods to put a chevy cowl on imo. Hey it's your car so you decide.

Nice car but Im sorry I can't do cowl,s on mopars . Mopar has too many cool hoods to put a chevy cowl on imo. Hey it's your car so you decide.

thats ok jimmer...we all have what we like and dont like...i have decided to put this hood on my car....i think it will look good...but thats just me...

some will like...some will hate...in the end...I have to live with it

DONE and now the show begins :happy1:

Attachments

• photo (113).JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 177
  • photo (114).JPG
    86 KB · Views: 150
  • photo (119).JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 150
  • photo (118).JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 152
  • photo (116).JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 130
I wouldn't've gone with one that tall but from the front it looks pretty beast!:)

Man Wayne she looks great Bud. Wish I could see this bad boy in person. I like the cowl hoods on dusters and dart sports and demons cause they flow with the lines but the others not so much.
What springs did you end up gettin for the hood?

Man Wayne she looks great Bud. Wish I could see this bad boy in person. I like the cowl hoods on dusters and dart sports and demons cause they flow with the lines but the others not so much.
What springs did you end up gettin for the hood?

Went with the ones you told me about...50.00 and work great

DONE and now the show begins :happy1:

That looks great.... I did not want to say it earlier but the other hood scoop is the one I hated the most from Mopar.. I have destroyed many of them.. I will not even sell one if I buy a car and take it off of it.. I just brake it up and burn it in the fire barrel.

All those that think the other scoop looked better are probably the same ones who would put the over played magnum wheels on everything.. Those things come off a car also as soon after I get it home...

Very nice duster for sure and you only made it look better... What is all that white stuff on the ground around it?

That looks great.... I did not want to say it earlier but the other hood scoop is the one I hated the most from Mopar.. I have destroyed many of them.. I will not even sell one if I buy a car and take it off of it.. I just brake it up and burn it in the fire barrel.
you're talking about the dual snorkel scoop?
If so, maybe you should just leave.

btw, the car looks good with the new hood- thanks to the fact that it's a great looking car to begin with (or was with the old scoop, anyways:happy1:)

seems to need something to break up all the color...

how about maybe a black yenko strip on the hood...lmao.

attachment.php

A very neat color and glad to see you have it back on the road
What did you do with your Mopar hood ? Did the T/A mess it up very bad ?
Congratulations on getting your car back together and looking sharp again
An AAR Duster call out with your C.I. on your cowl hood might add to a Mopar look.

AAR/Duster 412

Thanks guys. I figured I would get more Chevy raz. But this is a hobby with OUR cars. We build them the way WE want.

NO YENKO STRIPE. But I do have on order a 416 with wedge like the 340 was for the hood to be put on. I like it. It grows on ya :)

All those that think the other scoop looked better are probably the same ones who would put the over played magnum wheels on everything.. Those things come off a car also as soon after I get it home...

Very nice duster for sure and you only made it look better... What is all that white stuff on the ground around it?

I bet your good at finacial planning as well.

Car looks great. For all those who call it a chevie hood, what about the 70 RR hood? it's a cowl design,just not functional.

A very neat color and glad to see you have it back on the road
What did you do with your Mopar hood ? Did the T/A mess it up very bad ?
Congratulations on getting your car back together and looking sharp again
An AAR Duster call out with your C.I. on your cowl hood might add to a Mopar look.

AAR/Duster 412

Still have the old hood...its in GREAT shape...

-
Back