Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a set of hood scoop bezels off my 72 dusters original scoops. they were black to begin with but have since got a fresh coat of satin black and look nice and clean and ready to bolt on and go. Only reason I am selling is because I got a set of chrome ones for my car. I see on ebay REPOPS selling for around $135 for the black or chrome ones. so I think $75.00 shipped for these is fair.
IMAG0312.jpg

IMAG0313.jpg

IMAG0314.jpg

IMAG0315.jpg

Please PM with interests.

located in MI

paypal payment prefered

will ship via USPS priority.

if from canada contact me to discuss shipping details and what not.

Thanks for looking.

After putting other items I have for sale on hold for members and having them back out of the deal days later. I wanted to make clear that please only contact me if you are seriously ready to buy. Thanks

Had a couple people contact me with interest. One of which their pm box was full. And the other i have not heard back from yet. Just wanted to let everyone know these are still available. Its a heck of a deal so act fast. Contact me by pm with interest, thanks

Fabo was down on and off over the last few days and this got covered up pretty quick. I still have these. PM with interest,thanks

Anyone?

Just trying to get the funds around to help finish up some body work on my car.

PM with interest, thanks

Still available. Also have been asked about shipping to Canada. Yes i would be willing to ship to Canada but please pm me to work out the details, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back