hood scoop for a 66 Dart

-

mopowers

Reaction score
What scoop do you guys think would look nice on a 66 Dart? I'm thinkin the hemi scoop might look okay. I really like the max wedge scoop, but i think it may be too long for the hood and not look right. Does anyone have any pictures of an early dart with a scoop?

It will be functional. The car will be in the high 10's with a low deck big block. So I don't want a huge parachute slowing me down. But I'm sure I'll need the added hood clearance. Any suggestions?

I personally like the B body max wedge scoops! I think that would look cool on a 66.I have seen some pics of 66 darts with a Max Wedge scoop before and it looks nice.

Bobby Dodson

I have the mini Mopar pro on my 66 Dart. I like it as it is not too big. Not too sure if you will be able to see it in my sig or not. I also am adding a front shot of it.
tn_Mydart.jpg

dartcuda, where'd you get that hood at? It looks nice. I just don't know if it'll be high enough to clear my intake/carb.

mopowers said:
dartcuda, where'd you get that hood at? It looks nice. I just don't know if it'll be high enough to clear my intake/carb.

It's the stock hood I just added the hood scoop. Can't remember where i got it, but you can get a taller one like it.

-
Back