Hood scoops Worth it?

-
335 canadian $? shouldnt that equate to 250ish us$? If so, the price is spot on.

The most difficult thing you will ever do in life is setting that drill bit on a pristine hood and drilling that first hole! I measured and rechecked myself a dozen times and then had my son recheck it for me. I thought I might need a shot of Scotch to go through with it but then rethought that idea for obvious reasons. Cutting the holes to make them functional was easier.

I have the opportunity to buy these for $335.00 Canadian delivered. Original
MOPAR scoops off of a Super Bee. Going to put them on my Scamp? Over priced or just right for what they are? Complete with chrome and all studs.
Way ta go Brandon! Those scoops will look great on your Scamp.

The most difficult thing you will ever do in life is setting that drill bit on a pristine hood and drilling that first hole! I measured and rechecked myself a dozen times and then had my son recheck it for me. I thought I might need a shot of Scotch to go through with it but then rethought that idea for obvious reasons. Cutting the holes to make them functional was easier.

Hahaha! I thought the exact same thing before I drilled for my hood pins. They say measure twice and cut once ... I bet I measured six or seven times. I was nervous as hell!

I think I'll have to pay someone else to do it. Lol. I don't think I could bear it.

I have a set I bought years ago, but I need the bezels (thinking black though) and the studs all need redone, many are broke. I hope that's an easy fix.

-
Back