Horror movies....

-
We used to have a certain channel and on very late Saturday nights they would play B rated movies I would say some were C's LOL. So back in my partying days we would chug a few drinks and then watch a couple of them in a row. The only one I can name off the top of my head was Rats. Awful Awful Awful.
In the ealy to late 90's,USA channel ran"Up All Night". Hosts were : Gilbert Godfried & Caroline Schlitz. The channel,ran all these bad movies.
RRR "Zombieland",is a hoot.

In the ealy to late 90's,USA channel ran"Up All Night". Hosts were : Gilbert Godfried & Caroline Schlitz. The channel,ran all these bad movies.
RRR "Zombieland",is a hoot.

That may have been the channel, but I really thought it was a local channel. I would for sure think I would remember Gilbert Godfried.

Me and my daughter love the move Zombieland. Makes us laugh!

Elvira hosts up all night now. Kinda makes it worth watchin.....but we caint get it anymore.

I thought she did anyway. I looked and she wasn't listed. I know she did host her own late night horror movie show.

Some of my favorites:

stuff.jpg

Killer alien marshmallow paste/ yogurt, depending on the shot, full of fantastic effects, like turning the camera sideways, and extremely convincing stand in dummies.

still-from-the-stuff.jpg

BASKET-CASE.jpg

Self explaining, monster in a basket. Pretty much the most politically incorrect sleaze out there. Love it.

troll-2-movie-poster-1990-1020745587.jpg

This is a complete gem. Also known as the best worst movie of all time. One of the best out there. If you haven't seen it, see it. It's top notch for B(S) movies.

hobo-a3-poster.jpg

Saw this one in theaters, a couple of years ago. It was the winner of a ficticious movie trailer competition that Amy had done production work in. The winner of the B trailer contest got put into full length production, so this happened.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LlazPgxKrA"]Hobo With a Shotgun (Fake Trailer) - YouTube[/ame]

That is the grindhouse competition trailer that won the full production, which ended up inherently getting a new trailer with Rutger Hauer.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssHEAOrAdCU"]Hobo With A Shotgun (2011) - Unrated Trailer [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

Also, quite possibly the most entertaining horror movie intro, ever. ~

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5J1Dz6FPvw"]Zombieland - "Intro" - YouTube[/ame]

Saw it at the hand me down cinema "Elvis Cinemas" for five bucks, full of film scratches. Couldn't ask for more.

YES!

You forgot to mention that Bubba Hotep is played by Bruce Campbell. That movie kills it.

08,"Hell Ride". An eventual event,between two biker gangs settling a score.....

Killer Shrews with James (Roscoe P. Coletrain) Best.

German Shepherds wearing tissue paper shawls chasing folks around an island.

I was mildly entertained by an installment of Child's play on the Spanish channel.

How many of you know that Noah Hathaway, who also played Atreyu in The NeverEnding Story, was the kid from the original Troll movie, and his character's name was Harry Potter? Troll also starred Michael Moriarty, June Lockhart, Julia Louis-Dreyfuss, and Sonny Bono. Apparently it's getting the reboot treatment and the remake is supposed to be coming out this year. Oh, joy.

SIDE NOTE: If you want an interesting modern horror story that isn't too gory and can be fairly humorous at times, check out Odd Thomas with Anton Yelchin. It's based on a Dean Koontz novel. While the movie differs in places from the book (they all do) it stays fairly faithful and is a pretty good movie on its own. Just a suggestion.

The People Under The Stairs.

Watched dvd just last night "Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark" 1973 ABC Movie of the week. Young couple inherits old house, handyman says "don't open the bricked-up fireplace" but naturally the wife does which unleashes little demons. It was pretty well done for the time (clothes were really ugly) and the family cars were a '73 New Yorker and a "73 Charger SE.

Ok now I have to watch sharknado. I hear its part of a whole genre of new crap kinda like the old crap only different.
Hobo with a shotgun is one of the best movies I have watched in years. Freakin loved it.

If you like to laugh, Sharknado is a sure fire winner.

If you're a true fan of the B movies and the eighties, you have to watch Megapython vs Gatoroid......

Debbie Gibson and Tiffany? C'mon, gotta love it. They even have a singing monkey.

Attachments

• Mallrats.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 222
  • mega-python-vs-gatoroid_510.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 254
I was more of a Tiffany fan (hey, it was a Tommy James song) but Debbie Gibson seems to have aged better for my tastes.

I saw "Sharknado" ***** on sale at Barnes and Noble!!

I did buy my wife a "Bring Back Firefly" shirt.

I was more of a Tiffany fan (hey, it was a Tommy James song) but Debbie Gibson seems to have aged better for my tastes.

I saw "Sharknado" ***** on sale at Barnes and Noble!!

I did buy my wife a "Bring Back Firefly" shirt.

SHINY!

Browncoats Unite!

Little known "Zombieland " fact. Woody Harrelson's dad,was a professional hit man.

a couple other SyFy greats to check out- Piranhaconda and Sharktopus.

I'm going to bet you can guess the two beasts combined to make the title monsters in each lol.

We have Sharktopus, but I gotta be on the lookout for Piranhaconda. Those are exactly the kinda stuff we love to watch.

How about House, House II: The Second Story, and House IV: Home Dead Home. I have never found an explanation as to why there was never a House III.

EDIT: Apparently, House III was released under a different name, The Horror Show. Haven't seen that one, so I don't know anything about it. From reading the synopsis, it sounds a lot like Shocker. The Horror Show has Lance Henriksen in it, but if you want a good horror movie with Lance Henriksen, watch Pumpkinhead.

House is a good one. Ain't seen nun of the seekwals.

-
Back