horsepower tv idiots

-
All
I can say is email the show and be polite! Make your case,as I did and support it (as I did). I also mentioned the air gap thing and said they may have picked up 20 h.p with that alone. I also asked them to stop thier hosts brand prejudice from seeping through as it is affecting my desire to watch.

As for selling bolt on stuff,thats what they are here for.

I'll agree that the combo was not well thought out at all.

They were definitely nervous about doing anything correctly with this 360. Good for them. It would have eaten the chev 383 alive!

Email the show! And be POLITE! Point out thier flawed logic and help correct it.

I wanted B slap that little boy when he said will just run it and let it blow up.If that was a chevy or ferd them idiots would be all over it to fix it.

The manifold they used is good, BUT, it needs to have some jetting changes in the carb, staggered - more on deep side, to get it right. It's a quirky piece, good manifold.

The blow it up thing really shows the true disposition of getting free parts to beat on. If that was a customer engine, I'm sure his dumbass would have found the exhaust leak quicker. Come on.... an exhaust leak?

I like how the only tuning they did was "bump up the timing 2 degrees". Great engine builders.:angry7: They have access to a dyno and that is the only tuning that they do?

was it me or did they just drop the dist. in pointing the wrong way.....or was it just the way it was showed on tv?????

-
Back