Hot Mopar Babes III

-
IMG_1006.png

Not very likely, whoever made this stupid meme failed to notice the modern radial tires and the late model white pickup in the background.
These asinine “she’s someone’s grandma” memes have grown really really old.
When was the last time Uniroyal Tiger Paw white letter radials were produced? The white truck looks like a VERY early changeover Chevy truck...maybe even the first year, 1988. That could be 36 years ago. So if the girl in the pic is 20, at 56, she could be a grandma. Stop splittin hairs and just enjoy the pictures.

When was the last time Uniroyal Tiger Paw white letter radials were produced? The white truck looks like a VERY early changeover Chevy truck...maybe even the first year, 1988. That could be 36 years ago. So if the girl in the pic is 20, at 56, she could be a grandma. Stop splittin hairs and just enjoy the pictures.
All that being said, the “Trump” T shirt kind of blows up your theory. Just saying

These dumb memes jumped the shark about 100 memes ago. Maybe try something different and original instead of just jumping on the bandwagon with the same old nonsense.

These dumb memes jumped the shark about 100 memes ago. Maybe try something different and original instead of just jumping on the bandwagon with the same old nonsense.
You're barkin at the wrong one, hondo. I didn't post it.

Every picture of a girl and a car is getting turned into a, “someone’s grandma”, see about a dozen a day.
I guess if you’re a punk *** kid they’re funny, but a few years past puberty they’re just stupid.

Every picture of a girl and a car is getting turned into a, “someone’s grandma”, see about a dozen a day.
I guess if you’re a punk *** kid they’re funny, but a few years past puberty they’re just stupid.
Well, I like lookin at the "real" vintage gal pictures like that. I guess because I'm heterosexual. I don't really give a damn what the meme says. I like female tits and ***. Sorry you don't.

Well, I like lookin at the "real" vintage gal pictures like that. I guess because I'm heterosexual. I don't really give a damn what the meme says. I like female tits and ***. Sorry you don't.
You of course completely missed the point…so like every other idiot resorts to name calling. Seriously…grow the **** up!

All the assclown whining about memes does is "steal" from Bookface posts lmao. Contributes NOTHING. So it's no surprise he sees 100 memes that puts his panties in a bunch, that's all he does.... :lol:

All the assclown whining about memes does is "steal" from Bookface posts lmao. Contributes NOTHING. So it's no surprise he sees 100 memes that puts his panties in a bunch, that's all he does.... :lol:
Oh looky, another no nothing keyboard warrior, get a life loser, ask mommy if you can get out of her basement.

-
Back