Hot Mopar Babes III

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0489.jpeg

Just following your lead.

About time you got back to stealing Facebook pictures.
Do you think you would have been smarter if your mom would have married her other brother?
You mean the pictures from my Facebook page? The same page where 340sedan was taking my pictures right after I posted them and that’s why I tag them? That Facebook Einstein? Thanks for playing make the moron look even more stupid than you already are.

Do you think you would have been smarter if your mom would have married her other brother?
You mean the pictures from my Facebook page? The same page where 340sedan was taking my pictures right after I posted them and that’s why I tag them? That Facebook Einstein? Thanks for playing make the moron look even more stupid than you already are.
Do you ever shut up? Good for you and your Facebook page. My bad for not being the all knowing like you. Get over the Grandma thing and move on. 50 posts about it is simply retarded. Ever get tired of patting yourself on the back?
My mom only had a step brother, whom she didn't marry. Thanks for clarifying your familial history.

Do you ever shut up? Good for you and your Facebook page. My bad for not being the all knowing like you. Get over the Grandma thing and move on. 50 posts about it is simply retarded. Ever get tired of patting yourself on the back?
My mom only had a step brother, whom she didn't marry. Thanks for clarifying your familial history.
Only replying to your bullshit…balls in your court dumbass.

Not very likely, whoever made this stupid meme failed to notice the modern radial tires and the late model white pickup in the background.
These asinine “she’s someone’s grandma” memes have grown really really old.
If they bother you so much don't read them,simple solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back