Hot Rod 1979

-

Kegan B

Reaction score
Incase anyone was wanting to watch it I found the full movie on youtube.
[ame]http://youtu.be/R7M1RtnXzHw[/ame]

Awesome stuff Kegan, love the beginning of this movie....see the Hemi parts in his shop? :glasses7:

Thanks Kegan! That save's me from having to put the DVD in the player.

It is a cool movie! I have to get one of those new "smart" TVs that you can connect to wifi and watch Youtube stuff right on the TV!

LOL "the usual suspects"

(not) credible villian Robert Culp, LOL

an aging, bald, Pernell Roberts as the corrupt cop, OMFG

4132348-l.jpg

Curiosity made me click on it. It says it contains copyright material and is blocked in my country. I live in America. WTH

Thanks Kegan. Love that movie and haven't seen it in ages. I just got DirecTv with On demand and can watch stuff on you tube. Will pull it up there and watch it

Curiosity made me click on it. It says it contains copyright material and is blocked in my country. I live in America. WTH
Must be because of Chicago being in your state. lol Detroit is in mine and no law stopping it from running here.

Didn't consider living in the people's republic of illinois would do that. Thanks for clearing that up.

pretty good movie

thought it was funny when the guy calling the races at the track shows himself to be a ricer and says "I didn't know you could go that fast without decals"

Tomorrow a local car club here called the "Cold Spring Street Machines" is playing this movie in a local theater on the big screen!! Only $5 and should sell out due to all the gear heads that will go, we have some reserved tickes, cant't wait to go!! :happy1:

Afterwards dinner up the street is $10 all you can eat pulled pork, sounds like a lot of fun for $15 :glasses7:

-
Back