Hot Rod mag sticker

-

rollin

Reaction score
I am looking for a old hot rod magazine sticker for my guitar the guitar was stolen earlier this year and the thief scratched the sticker off and I cant find it on ebay and have no clue where else to look. it is red and white with a black image of a camaro on it. if any one has one laying around I will gladly buy it off of you. Thanks in advance for any help or insight.

I am looking for a old hot rod magazine sticker for my guitar the guitar was stolen earlier this year and the thief scratched the sticker off and I cant find it on ebay and have no clue where else to look. it is red and white with a black image of a camaro on it. if any one has one laying around I will gladly buy it off of you. Thanks in advance for any help or insight.
Maybe there was a reason he scratched the camaro sticker off!! Just messing with ya How bout a pic It might help people recognize one

I wish I had a picture of the sticker. I was just hopeing some one could rem the sticker and say I have one of those will send it to you for xx.

-
Back