Hot Rod Power Tour

-

goodbread

Reaction score
Anyone else signed up for the June 2nd Power Tour? Starts in Cleveland.
Goes through Kalamazoo, Racine, Springfield, Evansville, Memphis and ends in Little Rock. Planning on driving my 1964 Dart convertible up from Georgia to particpate. Would like to hear from any past particpants - my first time and don't really know what to expect. thanks Dave Augusta, Ga

Dave, I may be there. But Painless will be there. Make sure that you are around when they give the El Camino away to the guy that won the contest. If I am there I will be doing video work for it.

Jason

I might be going to the first day in Cleveland....My wife's cousin works for the IX center.

The wife and I will be in Springfield, Evansville and Memphis.

Driving this:

Shelby-Z_348.JPG

Since the Barracuda won't be done in time.

I'll be there in Kalamazoo along with some other local Mopar owners. Should be a blast to take part in! Looking forward to it!

I just got my copy of the Mopar collectors Guide, there will be a Mopar tour in the Hot Rod tour. It will be brought to you by Mopar Performace, Totally auto, & Mopar colletors Guide. They will be putting together special Mopar stops, local car clubs, & dealerships. This will be great. A web site called mopoweredtour.com is set up for updates.

-
Back