[WANTED] Hotchkis sway bar or 55917 Hellwig sway bar

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting one built, special order. Looking to put it on a 69 Valiant with a 73+ front suspension. I have read that it should work because you weld the tabs where they need to go. If it doesn't fit I'll give you a shout.

I'm getting one built, special order. Looking to put it on a 69 Valiant with a 73+ front suspension. I have read that it should work because you weld the tabs where they need to go. If it doesn't fit I'll give you a shout.

If you don't mind me asking, is it through Hellwig or Hotchkis? My issues was that when I called Hellwig directly they told me it would be at least 2 months after I order, they could make the bar. I could never get a person on the phone at Hotchkis.

If you don't mind me asking, is it through Hellwig or Hotchkis? My issues was that when I called Hellwig directly they told me it would be at least 2 months after I order, they could make the bar. I could never get a person on the phone at Hotchkis.

I have completely given up on Hotchkis. I was planning on doing a TVS kit but the Hellwig bar is the last piece I need for a full race front suspension after going in a different direction than Hotchkis. I am only using Hotchkis shocks and the rest is parts from a variety of sources like Firm Feel, Bergman/SPC, QA1 ….

I special ordered from Hellwig. They said they quote a long lead time but usually ship faster. I just ordered so it'll be awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back